Some of the best digital marketing experts in the country are coming to the Black Hills, and the tdg team is excited to be a part of it. Working together with our partners at Key Media Solutions, we've put together an impressive slate of speakers for the Concept ONE Expo, a one-day marketing conference at Rapid City's Dahl Arts Center on Tuesday, October 10th.
The Concept ONE (that's Online Next-gen Engagement) Expo is pretty special for South Dakota. The speakers at this conference typically work much larger marketing training events in venues in Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Las Vegas - where ticket prices can be substantial. We're thrilled they're coming out to a more rural setting. Not only will marketers in the Black Hills area get the chance to learn from these professionals for less than it would cost to see them in an urban area, but it'll also be much more intimate: we expect only 100 or so people to register. The speakers are excited about the small venue, too: some of them are even looking forward to one-on-one time with attendees.
Douglas Karr, marketing technologist, author and co-host of the Dell Luminaries podcast, will be the keynote speaker. He owns an Indianapolis advertising agency, runs a MarTech (marketing technology) publication, is a book author, and speaks internationally on digital marketing, technology, and media.
Other speakers at the Expo include:
- Andrea Vahl is co-author of “Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies” and former Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, an influential social media news site. Entrepreneur.com named her one of the 50 Favorite Online Marketing Influencers of 2014.
- Ida Ibdalkhani is the founder and chief catalyzer at Ability to Engage Inc. She uses her experiences leaving corporate America, becoming a Laughter Yoga instructor, and backpacking around the world to help tell the story of how we can better connect with those around us.
- Sarah Kurtenbach, principal and founder of The Kurtenbach Group LLC, is a social media and digital expert who has worked for a top Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer in Atlanta and New York. She has worked for clients such as Samsung, Revlon, Capital One, CVS, Domino's and J.Crew. She is now based in Sioux Falls.
- Elenitsa Staykova is the Demand Generation Leader at Cloudflare, a leading internet security and infrastructure company.
- Angela Berry & Valerie Sampson of The Sampson House, an award-winning digital marketing agency that creates and implements online content and marketing strategies. They stress that every brand needs a powerful, honest, attractive and consistent platform to communicate from in order to be successful.
Early bird pricing will get you $55 off the regular ticket price if you register by September 1st. To get tickets and for schedule information, visit conceptoneexpo.com.